Online Giving Basics
- Click Here to Donate Online Now!
- You can set up a one-time donation or recurring donations
- Checking account (least costly to church) and credit cards are accepted
- You can designate General Fund (annual Mission Plan funding), Building Fund (additional loan principal payments), Campus Ministry or Other (please explain in space provided)
- First-time registration of an online profile establishes a secure login and password for future visits
- If you prefer to have the Financial Secretary set up your recurring giving, click here to obtain a form. Fill out and mail/drop off in church office - ATTN: Financial Secretary.
- Email Leanne Brisbin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, problems or concerns.
More Information on Online Giving:
- There are many benefits of online giving to both you and the Church.
- Giving online is secure.
- Online giving does have some costs to the church, but they are relatively minimal and benefits outweigh them.
Other Ways to Donate:
- Offering plate envelopes – Please send an email to email@example.com specifying if you would like 12 envelopes (monthly giving) or 52 envelopes (weekly giving).
- Donation of stocks/securities – contact the Financial Secretary to discuss potential tax advantages and/or how to implement
Special Giving Opportunities
If you have any questions about financial giving, please contact Leanne Brisbin, HTELC Financial Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.