Online Giving Basics
- You can set up a one-time donation or recurring donations
- Checking account (least costly to church) and credit cards are accepted
- E-mail Barbie Windom at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, problems or concerns.
More Information on Online Giving:
- There are many benefits of online giving to both you and the Church.
- Giving online is secure.
- Online giving does have some costs to the church, but they are relatively minimal and the benefits outweigh them.
Other Ways to Donate:
Offering plate envelopes – Please send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying if you would like 12 envelopes (monthly giving) or 52 envelopes (weekly giving).
Donation of stocks/securities – contact the Financial Secretary to discuss potential tax advantages and/or how to implement
Special Giving Opportunities
If you have any questions about financial giving, please contact Barbie Windom, HTELC Financial Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.